Friday, November 7, 2014

Character Animation

 
 
 
       For this animation, I made sure to plan out the scenes first so I would not be going into the staging and composition of the characters blind. The basic premise was that it would start out with 007 trying to hunt his nemesis Dr. Julius No. However, upon finding and preparing to subdue the good doctor, James Bond falls in love with him. He drops the gun and the two presumably make out. I know that I haven't exactly achieved the heights of Ang Lee and his Brokeback Mountain, but I tried.
 
       There are several  moments such as the beginning and end where Photoshop came to use and also when Bond raises his eyebrows. I felt the shot was necessary to really push the idea that Bond liked what he saw. There are a couple of areas such as when Bond "checks out" Dr. No that I wish I could have done better but somehow his body always moves in the most infuriating ways when I move him. There were also some shots where I needed to put Bond or Dr. No on a stand, so I had to paint that out on Photoshop. Well that's about it. Hope the animation reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment